Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays


When my husband requested baked ham for our Christmas in August celebration, I knew I wanted to make a tasty version for him, but since I had a huge dinner to make on my own, I wanted to make it as easy as possible. So, as it often does, my Crock-Pot came to the rescue!



You are going to love this brown sugar and pineapple crusted ham. It’s so tender it just falls apart and the best thing- just throw it in the Crock-Pot for six hours and forget about it!


Use a large or approx. 6-quart Crockpot.



Ingredients


1 Ham pre-cooked, spiral cut {can use bone in or boneless}

3 cups brown sugar

1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks undrained

Instructions

Cover the bottom of the Crockpot with brown sugar.

Place ham on top of the brown sugar and add the pineapple tidbits with the juice.

Sprinkle ham with remaining brown sugar.

Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.


Source : 4theloveoffoodblog.com